Inventory and Billing
Stay on top of your stock levels, provides all the information you need to make smarter business decisions, fast.
Sage UBS Inventory & Billing makes stock control easier by putting the control back into your hands. It provides you with the flexibility to handle all types of inventory transactions and have instant updates and inventory status at your fingertips.
Sage UBS Inventory & Billing performs as an invoicing system where you can print invoices and delivery orders.
Four types of stock valuation methods are included:
- Fixed Cost
- Monthly Average
- First in; First out (FIFO)
- Moving Average
Use our detailed inventory management functions and features to hold need-to-know information about your items and stock:
- Wizard Setup to enable users a quick start in the set up processes.
- Task flows displayed for easy reference and direct access to the required screen.
- SMS to provide flexibility on retrieving information directly from the system and sending it across to customers or
suppliers with personal message attached.
- Option to alert customers immediately when Delivery Order and Sales Invoice are generated.
- Bill of Material (BOM) template to build a list of the raw materials, sub-assemblies, intermediate assemblies, sub-components, components, parts and the quantities of each needed to manufacture an end item (final product).
- Bar Code consisting of a group of printed and variously patterned bars and spaces and sometimes numerals that is designed to be scanned and read into computer memory that provides price and registers inventory information.
|Sage UBS Nine|
|Number of Companies||Unlimited|
|18 Months Accounting Periods|||
|Open / Close period(s)|||
|Close Month End|||
|Number of Concurrent Users||Up to 10|
|Security Rights by User and User Groups|||
|Manual Backup & Restore|||
|Year End Processing|||
|Sales / Purchase Dashboard|||
|Interactive Reporting (drill down)|||
|Inventory Valuation Methods|
|Fixed Costs Standard Costing|||
|First-in, First-out Costing|||
|Average Price Costing|||
|Inventory Management Feature|
|Handling of Negative Stock|||
|Matrix Item / Batch Item / Graded Item|||
|Bill Of Materials (BOM)|||
|Goods Received Notes (via Receive)|||
|Supplier Invoice (via Receive)|||
|Purchase Debit Note / Credit Note (via Purchase Journal)|||
|Sales Return (via Credit Note)|||
|Sales Debit Note/ Credit Note|||
|Toolkits (Add-on Modules)|
|Sage Connect ID|||
|Sage Connect PAY|||