Acer Supercare 1 Extended Warranty - For Notebook Price Below SRP RM2500
Upgrade to 3 Years On-Site Warranty (local)
Includes Accidental Damage & Theft (local)
Applicable for all Acer products below RM2500
Increase the level of your computer services
Acer Accidental Damage Cover Accidents are a part of life - but when they occur, knowing how to manage the effectively is what really matters. Acer can have you well prepared with an effective solution with our new Accident Damage Cover. You will have peace of mind knowing that Acer will have your equipment covered for most losses during these unfortunate events with a few simple steps. Acer Accidental Damage Cover well exceeds the standards of your Limited Warranty by safeguarding you against unintentional damage, such as liquid spills, electrical surges, accidental breakage, drops, falls and / or other collisions.
Standard Warranty Terms And Conditions
- Acer Sales and Services Sdn. Bhd ("Acer") hereby warrants that the hardware product you have purchased ("Product") is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranty Matrix Chart ("Warranty Period").
- The Warranty Period commences on the date of purchase of the Product.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product and duly filled Warranty Instructions, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice/warranty card. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Within the warranty period, Acer authorized service provider (AASP) will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of Acer.Acer reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if :
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Acer in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Acer.
- The Product is not purchased from Acer or through Acer's authorized distributors and resellers.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or the Warranty card is lost, damaged or tampered.
- The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover : -
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product.All software is provided as is and Acer disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.Acer does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers requirements.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the starter package.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media.The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain (including expendable or consumable parts).
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed altered or obliterated from the product.
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Product is entitled to DOA (Defective-On-Arrival) claim should the Product fails within ten (10) calendar days upon new installation. The product must be in complete set as original and scratch/damage free. Acer reserves the right to repair the product if it has been discontinued.
- On-site warranty service, if applicable, applies only to locations within 50 km from the nearest AASP.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours.
- For the period in which the on-site warranty service is applicable, Acer and its AASP reserves the right to courier the replacement module to the customer, should it from preliminary investigations determined that the failure in the product is due to externally connected modules such as the keyboard or mouse.
- Repaired /replaced PCs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- Acer will, at its option, repair or replace any hardware found defective at the time of receipt, or which becomes defective within the Warranty Period, except where attributable to misuse, physical damage, accident, repair, or modifications made by a person other than Acer.
- Except as set forth above, there are no other expressed or implied warranties.
- This warranty is only valid in relation to Products installed and used in the country of purchase and shall not extend to any Products not supplied by Acers authorized distributors and retailers.
- Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Acer and/or its holding company, subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, affiliates, authorized distributors and retailers and authorized service providers shall not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- Acer obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of any defective materials.
- In the event the Product cannot be repaired, Acer shall at its own discretion, either provide you with a credit note or provide a refund to you or replace the Product with another of similar value (if it is a discontinued product, the replacement shall be an equivalent product either new or reconditioned), in which the amount or value shall take into account the depreciation of the Product. Acer shall also calculate the amount for the above by taking into consideration whether the Product has been discontinued or is out of stocks.
- If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
- This warranty is governed under the laws of Malaysia